- Child protection and children best interest is a paramount priority.
- Family based placement is seen as a priority and institutional placement is a last resort.
- Projects are responding to children needs and are adapting to changing situations.
- Participation of children and beneficiaries along projects cycle.
- Transparency (activities and finance) and cost-efficiency.
- Professionalism and quality of services (importance of staff training), FACE works towards long-term sustainability by exclusively employing Egyptian staff to work on projects in Egypt.
- Work in collaboration with a network of private and public actors, FACE does not aim at replacing but reinforcing public services.